Monday, October 4, 2010

Purchase & sale of computer discovery and search of metal


The holiday season and the start of a new year are wonderful to buy and sell all things related to the search for the treasure times. In the last two months I bought six detectors and sold eight. I also sell several hundred finds of coins and jewelry (mostly silver and gold), because they are selling precious metals in high price levels and Indian cents and Buffalo Nickels is bringing good returns too.

eBay had detector and currency offerings more metals I've seen in the last 7 years of buying and selling here. Two of the largest sellers are units of putting up Fisher and Garrett, the F2 & ACE 250. These units start at about $ 200.00 and offer great value for the price. White distributors are also offering 5 classic of ID in the closure of the great prices.I recommend these units and the Treasury Silver Sabre U Max as large implementation in progress or back-up.Son instruments all high-performance quality metal detectors for fans of all ages and is new and used on ebay at a good price.

Now buy one will save some money, and this is the only hobby that pays to participate.  I really found coins and jewellery in the first day of use of a detector that pay more for the cost of the instrument. Underwater unit of white that I paid $ 150.00 for produced a Lindy 14 K Star valued at $ 1250 diamond ring.Unit Fisher which I paid $ 255.00, found a New Orleans 1904 Mint half dollar in XF, a neighborhood of permanent freedom of 1924 in uncirculated condition and various other goodies that first day I sold more than $ 600.En these economic times tightened, metal detection may produce something serious money or pay for services required where findings are sold, transferred or barter. See this blog for tips on how to sell and is trading. 

eBay also provides a way to sell your listener (s) If you are interested in upgrading to the latest technology.  While the owner of some high-end, high-tech machines I still love the powerful 80 and 90 machines made by Fisher, Garrett and white, sometimes, these machines are offered for sale too. Fisher 1200 units, master Deepseeker Garrett hunters and white 5900/6000 machines have produced more than 100,000 coins for me.

Still bought these machines for resale because produce great returns for any amateur serio.El 1260 Fisher is my all-time favorite use of land. Owners of such machines does not sell them very often because they are extraordinary for deep buried silver dimes and 4 inches to this drive coil is the best mini-coil I've ever used.  I tried to buy a 1260 on eBay and there are few and far between. 1265, 66 And 70 can go a bit deeper, but the soft sound of the 1260 on silver deeply buried is surreal to my ears.

Encourage fans to keep an eye on the price of gold and silver to sell findings.Make a couple of decades ago on January 21, I caught silver to never amounted $ 47.00 price an ounce and gold was $ 950 for a few hours.I sold $ 82.00 findings of the silver coin and 100 rings of gold and silver for enough money to buy a car almost nuevo.Hoy day, 21 January reminds me that day.In fact it is considered a good time to buy equipment and sell valuable.I have 11 items for sale on eBay today that I found myself with metal detectors, and I am withdrawing ads metal detector to the appropriate team.Here is "diggin"! Larry








Larry is an avid more coin collector 45. He has built a collection of coins worth more than $ 100,000.00 using metal detectors for nearly 40 years. He is giving his ebook, "Coin Collecting with The Home Town Advantage" free time limitado.puede get a copy and start building (or expanding) its own collection right now.

Get the ebook (and tons of other great free content) by visiting his blog now:

http://MetalDetectorForCoinCollecting.com


No comments:

Post a Comment