Monday, October 4, 2010

Providing detection of metal and hunt the treasure in the 21st century with GPS


You remember those old stories where quartz outcroppings, deposits of gold of pleasure, lost cabins, etc. were lost treasure, then it is, then lost again? One would expect in the days before modern electronics, but even now in the 21st century you may come across a story of an outcrop then was lost again recently found quartz spring runoff.

Enter satellite positioning receiver global.No am going anywhere in the mountains or territory unknown without my GPS when searching for that great hunting buck or treasure.

It will demonstrate how to use GPS to hunt the treasure in the mountains, or a former camp where you believe that there were houses in the past with all traces removed by man or elements.

Many times I am using mode all metal when metal detecting my white or relic DFX in a field or in the mountains. Yes, depending on from where I am signals about a lot of spam I get, but spam can even come hand trying to put together puzzle.

Let's say for example while detecting to find several cans of metals or other waste metal in one location widespread. It will mark the spot with a flag or arm, or if not me real hurry will mark the spot on my GPS and label it "dump site". If I'm in a hurry I am going to wait until near the end of my time search and mark all spots with my GPS previously marked by flags.

Move over to find an area with a mixture of horseshoes, Horseshoe, and square nails Staples along with perhaps a former head of axe, buckles saddle, etc. It would that I think a barn or stable which possibly sat in this location. Once again, would mark the spot with my GPS.As you move along in I find silverware, pots and pans, more square nails, springs bed, etc. This could be where you can have passed a house or cabin.I mark this English as well.Do you see where I a course this? once I'm back home I upload these coordinates in my map software and get a whole area birds-eye view.Doing so really I can imagine seeing a cabin, barn, poultry, etc.If you are looking for a cache suspected this is very important.Most caches are hidden inside of a cabin or other view housing that can be seen and protegido.La caches that I found most has been within 50 yards of housing and some within 25 feet!

Also, if you cannot find a home that you think should be there getting a view air their coordinates can help encontrarlo.Use your imagination!

If your preference metal detection is high-traffic areas as schools or parks you can mark locations you find coins, rings, etc. así.Durante a period of time as load these coordinates on the map software will begin seeing a pattern where the best places to detect where.

If anyone has comments or suggestions on techniques or anything else regarding hunting for treasure in Idaho make sure to let me know.

http://www.idahotreasurehunters.com








Steven M. Crist writes to the blog of Idaho treasure hunters to http://www.idahotreasurehunters.com

You can reach him by email at steve@idahotreasurehunters.com


No comments:

Post a Comment